International Conference on Smart Cities and Internet of Things (SCIoT2018) ( Archive )
The international conference on smart cities and internet of things aims at providing a platform for reputed researchers, scientists, engineers, and technicians from all over the world to present their latest ideas and innovations on smart cities and internet of things.
The conference includes
- Case studies of applying the notion of
Internetof Things in the domain of smart cities.
- Predictive modeling based on data collected from different smart city domains, e.g., transportation prediction, parking prediction, energy consumption prediction.
- Newly developed IoT middleware or applying existing IoT middleware in the domain of smart cities
- Developing edge processing devices and techniques for managing data collection and distributed computing in smart cities & Developing streaming techniques for the domain of Internet of Things and smart cities
- User modeling and smart cities, e.g., predicting users’ daily activities including recurring actions and usage of city services and proposing actions to improve user experience and energy saving.
- Innovative network communication and IoT protocols suited
forthe domain of smart cities.
- Social networks and smart cities, e.g., social trends and
city relatedtopics, predicting citizen impressions of different aspects of the cities, community input and feedback required area for city improvement.
- Integrating and analyzing internal (proprietary) data with data collected from the city and developing new market opportunities for the city.
- Datasets and Evaluation methodologies for predictive modeling in the smart city domain.
Conference paper submissions: July 7, 2018 (formerly July 1, 2018)
Conference paper acceptance notifications: August 20, 2018
Camera-ready papers due: September 5, 2018
Conference: September 26-27, 2018
For more information see the website Link: http://sciot2018.um.ac.ir