The library of the Faculty of Agriculture was established in 1354 (1975) and has a space of 1800 Sqm. It serves 4140 members. This library has about 24760 English and Persian language books, 2328 English and Persian language reference books, 904 dissertations, English and Persian journals, and 250 English and Persian Language CD-ROMs.
The library provides services for its members.
The opening hours of the library are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. all days of the week except Thursdays and Fridays.