International Academic Relations Department is the key functional department of FUM's external relations and International Education & Exchange. It has affiliations with its counterparts around the globe. It is the primary agency for the implementation of the university’s international strategy, and acts as a point of contact between FUM and the international academic community.
- Building, expanding and improving relations with the University's local and international counterparts as it explores collaborative pursuits in research academia and cultural exchanges
- Assisting the university professors, university lecturers, and senior research officers who have been granted sabbatical leave with their foreign affairs
- Facilitating the paperwork for visas, travel reimbursement, and acceptance from host institutions for FUM staff members who are about to take part in international conferences or have short visits abroad
- Bearing the responsibility for the reception and management of visits, inspections, interviews, lectures, and academic exchanges from the foreign educational agencies, experts and scholars with the relevant departments of the university
- Assisting departments with organizing conferences, seminars, or workshops
- Recruiting Iranian students who are studying overseas
- Providing service on an individual basis, both to prospective students and to those students already registered with FUM.
|Abedin Vahedian Mazloum|
|Department of Computer Engineering|