The organizer of the International Avant-garde Contemporary Architecture and Urban planning Congress in the Islamic Countries is the Faculty of Architecture and Urban planning at Ferdowsi University, with the valuable collaboration of Politecnico di Milano.
- Valuable Urban fabric and its associated concerns in Islamic countries.
- Challenges facing high- rise construction in Islamic countries.
- Challenges of informal settlements in Islamic countries.
- The role of modern technologies in contemporary architecture and urbanism of Islamic countries.
- Cultural landscape and cultural tourism in Islamic countries.
- The trace of historical architecture and urban form in the formation of
contemporarybuilt environment in Islamic countries.
- Avant- Gard contemporary Islamic architecture and urbanism- from concept to construction.
- Issues with current architectural and urban education in Islamic countries.